The CopTrax Model S Body-Worn Camera.
Video evidence captured today protects
A most effective body-worn camera available backed by Stalker Radar’s CopTrax in-car video system with a single start/stop button and “full shift” battery life.
High-definition video evidence and keep-it-simple operation make the CopTrax Body Worn Camera a straight-forward video solution. Plus, its other features: IR LEDs, still-photo mode, and audio-only, are available when needed. Best of all, this camera can be implemented as a stand-alone system, or as a component of the CopTrax In-Car Video System.
- One-button record start and stop
- Automatic video dock uploads to:
- In-house department server or
- CJIS-Certified Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Up to 11 hours of recording time on a single charge
- 128° field of view
- Full 1080p HD recording capability
- Pre-event and post-event recording
- IP65 dust proof and water proof
- 32Gb of storage for 17 hours of recording
- Powerful Device Manager software
- Covert mode
Powerful evidence handling features maintain ease of use
Five different resolution settings let a department select the combination that best suits them. The 128° field of view captures a wider slice of the action without distorting the image.
Plus, its heavy-duty construction and IP65 rating mean it’s built to survive the bumps and bruises of everyday policing.
|Full HD 1080p
CopTrax BodyWorn Device Manager
The CopTrax Device Manager presents the same look and feel as the CopTrax In-Car System. Video evidence is uploaded through USB or docking station and can be classified, tagged, stored, archived, and distributed through a system that ensures security and maintains chain of custody.